Thursday, July 5, 2007

Ugh!

There are few things I like less than a summer cold. It's the absolute pits! It's warm and sunny outside (finally), and instead of being out there playing, I'm in here wishing it was thirty degrees cooler, so my fever wouldn't feel so warm. Disgusting, the way my nose is dripping. I'm wobbly, noises seem muffled, nothing tastes right, and I'm waaaaaay too hot. Grumble!

Michael just headed to the store for more orange juice (one of the few things that sounds good at the moment), and I'm going to take yet another cold shower and then a nap.

Don't worry Mom--it's just a cold. Enough to make me miserable for a couple days, not enough to necessitate a hospital visit. I have the next three days off, so I'll get plenty of rest. It's just a bummer to miss three days of summer and I feel like whining.

1 comment:

John Hanscom said...

Bummer! Get well soon.