Saturday, August 25, 2007

Books!

I've spent the past few days packing our books, and I'm still not through them all. I keep running out of boxes. I knew we had a lot of books, but wow--I didn't know there were quite this many! And I still have several shelves to go. But I'm out of boxes again. Fortunately, Michael will be around tomorrow and the next day to help with the effort. Our living room looks really sad like this, with depleted shelves. I'll be really glad when we're all moved in to the new place and everything is organized again. It' impossible to walk through the living room at the moment, because there are stacks of boxes everywhere. I despise moving, although I know I'm going to like the new apartment. This part is a pain though!

1 comment:

John Hanscom said...

Berta and I feel for you. In my 10 years of active duty, counting schools, we moved 14 times.