Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's a Start

After spending the last few days packing boxes and planning out the move, Michael and I finally have the keys to our new apartment (yay). We moved over a few things this morning, but then Michael had to leave for work. Fortunately, my sister Hope was able to come over and help me this afternoon, and we got most of the kitchen and bathroom stuff moved. I'm planning to spend the rest of this evening (Michael is at work until 10:00) packing over as much of the rest of the kitchen stuff as I can, then unpacking it all and seeing if I can have a working kitchen by the time Michael gets home. My dad is coming tomorrow to help us with the big furniture, and Hope and Peter will be back to help. Still, it's going to be an exhausting couple of days, and I'm already tired! I'll be glad when we're settled again!

No comments: