Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mom's Birthday


Hope, Mom, and Kima
Originally uploaded by Prairie Brown

I just got home from a weekend in Vancouver, helping my mom to celebrate her birthday. It was a fun-filled weekend with both of my sisters and my mom, which is something that we rarely get in these busy days.

We spent much of the weekend helping my mom with home improvement projects (painting the guest bathroom and cleaning out the rain gutters), walking Hope's dogs (Max and Loodie came along for the trip, since Mom hadn't seen the "grand-pups" in a while), and chatting like crazy to catch up on everything. It is really nice to get a weekend with my family!

Pictures of the weekend can be seen on my flickr page.

Now, I'm glad to be home... On to the next work week!

1 comment:

John Hanscom said...

What wonderful photos. Yu all look so happy. I have never seen pictures of the four of you together, and it is obvious you are mum and daughters!