Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dad and Michael are still napping, so I'm stealing a few minutes to write a little note wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for this year: a wonderful boyfriend, a great family, students I enjoy, friends and coworkers who support me, an adorable apartment, and a job interview that could lead my career to new heights, to name a few of the things I'm grateful for.

It's been a lovely day so far. We slept in this morning, then Dad and Hope came over for breakfast, and then Dad and Michael worked on our car, fixing up a few little things, while Hope and I learned how to make lemon tarts (they turned out perfectly). The pumpkin pies are made, the turkey is cooking, the rolls are rising, and it's about time for me to start peeling potatoes.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you're having as good a day as we are.

No comments: