Thursday, November 8, 2007

Report Cards

My students this quarter are, quite simply, great. Three of my students passed the writing GED last week (and one passed social studies). One of my students from last year, due to her success in her college classes, was just hired as a tutor in the Loft, and I know once she's done at North, she'll be off to great things (she wants to be a journalist). I'm so proud of them!

This morning, we all need to be sending good vibes out into the universe for a couple more of my students. One of them is taking her first of the five GED tests, and she's really nervous, although I know she's well prepared. Another is taking his last two tests, and by Monday he could have his GED (I'm crossing my fingers really hard for him).

1 comment:

John Hanscom said...

This is wonderful. Congratulations to you all.