Friday, June 15, 2007

Congratulations, Class of 2007!


Career Link Academy Class of 2007
Originally uploaded by Prairie Brown

I want to extend my heartfelt congratulations to all my students at the NSCC Career Link Academy, the students of the Loft Writing Center, and the students of North Seattle Community College, who have all worked their very hardest this past year to make it to tonight's commencement in their caps and gowns. I'm more proud of you than I'll ever be able to express, and it's been an honor to teach you this past year. I know you'll go on to do great things!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Prairie! Its really Mom. Kima is letting me borrow her identity so I can write a comment. The comment is just that its fun to see your new blog. The graduation picture catches the excitment of the evening, and I love your message to your students. Love to you! Mom

John Hanscom said...

Did the rain prevent the graduation from being outside?

I would like to add my congratulations to and admiration for the Class of 2007. As a person who has "been there, done that," I can appreciate the hard work and what the Commencement represents.

Prairie Brown said...

Fortunately, the rain stopped a few hours before the ceremony. It was still a little bit cloudy, but that kept us from getting sunburned.