Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Last Morning in Denver

We're actually having time to sleep in this morning, which is quite a novelty on this busy, busy trip. I've been up for a little while, but Berta is still sound asleep, and I think we're both enjoying having a leisurely morning. I've just been down to breakfast, which is one of the nicest things about this very nice hotel. Most places slap out some bagels and donuts and coffee and call it breakfast, but our great Denver hotel has a grill that makes omelets and hash browns and things of that nature, and they also put out a very nice selection of fresh fruit and pastries. I've had a different (and yummy) breakfast every morning we've been here.

I'll write a longer, more detailed post when I get home and have had time to rest and go through all of my pictures, but we'll let it suffice to say for now that this has been a wonderful vacation, and I've been having a really good time. We've seen a lot of fun Denver sights and done a lot of fun Denver activities, and I'll fill you all in on all of them very soon.

No comments: